(Note any teaching qualifications)
*Please give details of your Yoga experience in minimum 500 words giving thought to the following in your summary
- How long you have practised Yoga and where?
- What led you to Yoga and continues to inspire you about Yoga?
- How frequently do you attend classes?
- Describe your current self practice and do you have a meditation practice?
- What styles of Yoga you have practised and are you drawn to any particular style and why?
- What do you consider your personal challenges in your practice?
*Please detail any Yoga retreats, weekend courses or workshops you have attended in the last three years
*Please give an indication of your state of health and include any special needs or disabilities that need consideration
*Are you a member of a Yoga organisation (include BWY membership number if applicable)
*Please write a short explanation as to why you wish to do this course consider, the special qualities you think make a good Yoga teacher, why do you think you could make a good Yoga teacher and why do you wish to undertake the Yoga-Yoga TTC?
*Please tell us about your interests and hobbies you have so we can get to know a bit more about you and what you enjoy in life!
We require two references; a reference from someone who knows you and is happy to support your application and who can to give an assessment of your suitability for the course with a brief character reference. A current teacher's reference see Download Link below.
Please either email or send your personal reference and completed Teacher Reference form to the address below ** If I am your teacher I will complete your form**